So thrilled Caitlin Kruse of Glitter Guide included our O'Malley tank & dress in her March Edit on Glitter Guide! Thank you! See below the full round up...
- Smitten For The Wee Generation, Maracas ($15): Piper just got these maracas and loves to play with them. It’s so fun to watch her get excited about the noise they make.
- Pink 20-Piece Makeup Brush Set ($8.99): I can’t get over how cute and affordable these pink makeup brushes are!
- Library by Lauren Lail, O’Mally Cami & Dress ($128): Whether you go with the blouse or dress version of this strappy design, you can’t go wrong.
- The Betty Stacking Chair ($450): I love the cool, contemporary silhouette of this modern chair. The fun pink color caught my eye, too!
- L’Oréal Paris, True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation ($16.99): I just started using this L’Oréal Paris cushion compact and it’s great. The foundation is so easy to apply quickly, and also offers great coverage.
- Bonjour Paris, The Bonjour City Map-Guides Pamphlet, by reparing for my trip to Paris in a few weeks, and am considering purchasing this fun map. It’s waterproof and tear-resistant, which is ideal for traveling abroad!
- Sézane, Daria Blouse ($77.86): I adore the simplicity of the Sézane brand—it really exudes that effortless and chic French girl style.